Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Baaack

I don't know what to say, I have been swamped. I cannot believe that it has been a MONTH since I last posted! I think that it is longest that I have gone since starting this blog.

Between running around between seven committees, trying to move my bills out of committee, handling constituent matters, meetings, etc., the last several weeks in Springfield have been hectic.

And the worst part is that there has been so much stuff going on that I want to weigh in about - the CTA audit, some of my bills, GRT, local politics, tort reform, and on and on.

In the foreseeable future, I think I may just put a bunch of short items up just to get me rolling again. As we move forward, I hope to get back into full swing - for better or worse :)

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 at 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the graphic did not say overworked AND underpaid. Welcome back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home