Monday, March 26, 2007

But Not Often

EARLY VOTING STARTS TODAY!!

To those readers living in the 32nd Ward + 43rd Wards:

As you are hopefully aware, there are Aldermanic run-off elections in your wards. These elections are your best opportunity to make your voice heard on issues affecting our neighborhoods.

While the election itself will be on April 17, 2007, early voting starts TODAY.

You can vote any day between today and April 12.

Hours are as follows:

Monday-Saturday 9a.m. – 5p.m.

Sundays: 9.a.m. – noon

While you can vote at any early voting location, the closest ones to these wards are:

Lincoln Park Library, 1150 W. Fullerton Ave.

Pulaski Park, 1419 W. Blackhawk St.

You can also vote at the Election Board downtown headquarters, located at 69 West Washington Blvd.

Remember – every vote counts, let your voice be heard!

3 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 at 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, John. you've been missed. interesting stuff going on up there on the nort'side.

 
At March 26, 2007 at 8:59 PM, Blogger Rep. John Fritchey said...

I have been swamped. I cannot believe that it has been a MONTH since I last posted! I think that it is longest that I have gone since starting this blog.

And the worst part is that there has been so much stuff going on that I want to weigh in about - the CTA audit, GRT, tort reform, and on and on.

I am going to post this answer as a post too I think, to force me to get going again :)

 
At March 26, 2007 at 9:00 PM, Blogger Rep. John Fritchey said...

And the north side is indeed and interesting place to be these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home