Thursday, January 05, 2006

Now Hear This

Thanks to Doug Kenline, I learned that Blogger has a feature called AudioBlogger which is pretty fascinating. It essentially allows me to upload real-time audio posts from any telephone. I'm not sure yet about how to make the best use of this, but I envision it allowing me to instantaneously post some comments when I don't have access to a keyboard. I also like the idea of providing interviews with, and/or commentary from, colleagues while we are in session.

The one shortcoming is that, if I don't have access to a keyboard, I can't let you know what the audiopost is about, which means that you are on your own to find out by listening to the post. In any event, for those of you who think you hear too much from me already, rest assured, this will be judiciously used.

For a quick example of what this (I?) sounds like, just click the button under my picture on the right side of the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home