Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inside the Convention

No real theme to this post, just thought I'd share a few photos from inside the Pepsi Center on Monday night.

The Illinois media contingent was obviously in full force. As a result, I had to chance to do a segment with WIND's Big John and Cisco in person for a change, taping a segment from the convention's radio row, rather than on the phone.


The view from on high.


At one point when I was going down to the floor, I ran into old friend Patti Solis Doyle, now Chief of Staff to VP nominee Joe Biden. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I then turned around to find myself standing about 5 feet away from Senator Biden and his family.


Me and my good friend and colleague Rep. Harry Osterman.


And last, but definitely not least, me and Ald. Ed Burke, a man who has attended his share of Democratic conventions over the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home