Monday, September 26, 2005

Score One for the Domers

Given my undergrad degree from The University of Michigan (yes the "The" is capitalized), coupled with the unforgiveable loss a couple of weeks ago, to say that I am not a Notre Dame fan is an understatement.

But it is impossible to read this story about Coach Weis and a young cancer victim and not think that it is one of the most moving sports stories out there. What a class act.

(Nevertheless, I cannot believe that I have an ND logo on my blog.)

4 Comments:

At September 26, 2005 at 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really a touching story. Thanks for sharing it.

... and I would go ahead and capitalize the "Of" while you're at it. Go Blue.

 
At September 26, 2005 at 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO!!!!



IRISH!!!

 
At September 26, 2005 at 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you and the earlier poster, one of the nicest stories I've read in a long long time.

 
At September 26, 2005 at 11:02 PM, Blogger Rep. John Fritchey said...

Alright, when my own father starts making Michigan jokes, all lines of decency have been crossed. And while my Wolverines truly deserve no defense (considering they have none of their own), I will still not tolerate ANY pro-Notre Dame posts. This is my blog and I get to make the rules, especially when it comes to the team from South Bend. For clarification, Coach Weis - good, Notre Dame - not so much.

 

<< Home