Monday, September 05, 2005

Parrotheads

So I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert today, and while I've always been somewhat ambivalent about him, I will say that the show was an enjoyable way to spend a beautiful afternoon. Despite some concerns leading up to the concerts, the City did a great job with crowds, traffic, any garbage, etc. And to that end, the crowd deserves a lot of credit too. A lot of people having a lot of fun without causing any real problems. It would seem to set the proverbial stage for future concerts at Wrigley Field. (We need something to look forward to in September/October.)

2 Comments:

At September 6, 2005 at 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that parrot recklessly endangering the lives of others by smoking in a hammock?

We need an anti parrot-in-hammocks smoking bill.

I kid! I kid!

 
At September 6, 2005 at 12:57 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Oh well,
I guess if you can't watch decent baseball on the north side,you might as well have concerts at Tribune Field.
Try the Cell once in a while for championship major league baseball. By the way, I hear Sosa is available.

 

<< Home